Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why's It Always Revere?

I was reading Universal Hub tonight, and I saw this headline:

Big Beef at Kelly's

First, I thought, "Shit, what happened at Kelly's? Dammit, why does dumb shit always happen in Revere?"

Then I read Adam's post, which makes clear that this was the Kelly's in Medford, and i thought "Alright, dodged a bullet. Go Medford thugs!"

Next, I went to read the actual article at Wicked Local Medford, and it's this hilarious (because it wasn't me) story about some guys hitting on the drive-thru window girl and her boyfriend and his pals taking offense. Oh, and beating the flirty guy with sticks. And I think "Wow, thank God this wasn't in Revere. I'd never hear the end of it from my friends."

Finally, I read the final graf of the story:

The men described the original suspect, who was later identified as Ilir Sinaj, 23, of 139 Sigourney St., Revere. He was arrested and charged with three counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.

And I thought, "Dammit, dammit dammit!"

No comments: